Sunday 24 May 2015

New Beginnings

Hello world...weeirishlisa here.

The idea of a daily posting has been bubbling in me for a while. A little different from my previous blog (check out the archive, there's some good stuff in there!) Weeirishlisa365 will be reflections, recipes, top tips, teaching tools, inspirational quotes, new home and fashion finds, book & blog suggestions; the whole shebang.

I am a gatherer, a collector of knowing, a visual learner, a stay-at-home mom, a pastor’s wife, a lover of laughter and people. I am passionate about helping people find, make, love and be at home - physically, emotionally and spiritually.

So you’ll see all sorts of things here - I’m aiming to share a nugget each day. 365. Whatever catches my eye that day I'll share it with you, trusting it will be a little bit of home. Enjoy!

1 comment: