Monday 22 June 2015

Consider the flowers

Where do you go when you need to reset? 

For me, I need a garden. There my soul rests, my spirit soars and equilibrium is restored. The flowers recalibrate my perspective, reminding me to quit worrying and know that my heavenly Father has it covered.
  
 “Has anyone by fussing before the mirror ever gotten taller by so much as an inch? If fussing can’t even do that, why fuss at all? Walk into the fields and look at the wildflowers. They don’t fuss with their appearance—but have you ever seen color and design quite like it? The ten best-dressed men and women in the country look shabby alongside them. If God gives such attention to the wildflowers, most of them never even seen, don’t you think he’ll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you?"  (Luke 12 v25-28 The Message)

I took these photos of flowers over the last couple of years. They've become Ebeneezers for me - reminders that thus far, the Lord has helped me. The flowers call me to faith that today and tomorrow the Lord will help me again. 










No comments:

Post a Comment