Saturday 6 June 2015

Saturday Digest- June 6th

(A) The Beloved is on a silent retreat this weekend so it's me and Miss O against the world - there will be little silence for me!

We'll be rocking out to:
> Here comes the girls - watch out boys.

> Me and My Shadow - a Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr classic.

> I really love to dance - egg shaker, tambourine and drum will be in full use.
 
(B) In a proud moment this week, Forbes highlighted that our dear friends Matt and Laura Davis continue to play their part in the transformation of Ethiopia:

(C) Our garden is showing off  so I'm looking forward to spending some time enjoying the fruit of my labor. 







Have a great weekend friends! Dream big, dance freely and don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment